Dirt doesn’t have a chance! This laundry concentrate is earthy friendly, biodegradable and gentle on waterproofed fabrics. It also has a hint of lavender, so your horse clothes will come out smelling great.
Everything you need in a wash for your horse laundry!
- Saddle pads
- Protective boots
- Grooming brushes
- Don’t tell your spouse and kids that you are doing horse laundry in the family washer and dryer.
- Do not overstuff your washer!
- Wash using the Saddle Pad and Blanket Wash (2 oz or more depending on grime).
- Settings: Warm wash and rinse. Normal to heavy-duty cleaning cycle. For wool blankets and pads, use the cold rinse and normal settings.
- For best results, use the Saddle Pad and Blanket rinse: Add 1 to 2 oz of Rinse to the final rinse cycle dispenser of your washer.
Anionic and nonionic fabric/fibre cleaning agents. Contains no bleach additives, phosphates, fillers, enzymes, or stripping agents. Biodegradable.
Keep out of the reach of children.
Ready to replace your saddle pad? Check out our Saddle Pad Buying Guide, Measurement Tips, and More