In Canada, Scoot Skins are the ultimate ‘glue on’ boot for your elite performance horse. Unlike other products that fall apart or don’t provide enough support, these boots were made to last through all of your adventures – whether you’re in a show ring or out on trails! The strong thermoplastic urethane construction ensures they stay sturdy no matter what terrain is ahead and won’t weigh down your horse.
Features & Benefits
- You’ll be able to glue on for the entire trim cycle.
- Glue manipulation will be easier with this sole flushing design.
- Greater gluing area for a better fit.
- Extra resets mean no more worries about your horse losing their shoe in the middle of the field.
- Your horse’s feet will feel much better thanks to these durable and flexible shoes that only weigh 220g.
What’s included in the Scoot Skins?
- A pair of Scoot Skins
- A tote bag
Sizing for Scoot Skins
To select the right size for your horse, please contact me by using the message icon at the bottom of your screen or send an email to [email protected] so that we can help you find the right size.
For more information on all products, please visit the Scoot Boot website.
For Scoot Skins, Dropshipping is available in Canada for out-of-stock sizes!
There are no reviews yet.