Citrolug Bug Repellent Shampoo is the only 100% Natural shampoo for Dogs and Horses registered by Health Canada! Most importantly, its unique mixture of essential oils (lemon 0.64%, geranium 0.64%, camphor .21, eucalyptus 0.6 4% & pine needle oil) work to repel bugs naturally without harsh chemicals or toxins in your pet’s coat. Therefore this shampoo protects your horse and the environment.
Features & Benefits of a Bug Repellent Shampoo
- 2-in-1 Bug repellent shampoo – Wash and protect your horse!
- This hypoallergenic shampoo will ensure your horse comfortable.
- Phosphate-free to keep your animal healthy.
- The shampoo is 100% biodegradable and the container is 100% recyclable – protect the environment and your horse.
- Wet horse thoroughly.
- Apply generously shampoo and lather throughout the body.
- Rinse with water and make sure to get all the shampoo out.
- Repeat as needed for extra dirty horses.
Would you like extra tips on how to wash your horse? Check out our guide on the subject!
Support Canadian products! Made in Saint-Jérôme, Québec, Canada by Héloise Laboratories.
Aqua, sodium laureth sulfate, cocamide DEA, essential oils, blend: (eucalyptus Globulus, Citrus Medica graveolens, cv Egypte, Pinus Sylvestris) Dodecyl Benezene Sulfonic Acid CL 42090.
There are no reviews yet.